24 Hours


Helping Seriously Injured New Yorkers

The laws surrounding personal injury claims are complex, so it is important to understand what your legal rights are when you have been injured in an accident.

The law firm of Trolman, Glaser & Lichtman, P.C., helps people with personal injury and medical malpractice claims throughout New York City metro area. To learn what the next steps are in bringing your personal injury claim, make the right decision and talk to a knowledgeable New York City personal injury lawyer by calling 1-888-484-5529 or contacting us online.


The following pages will help provide insight into how the personal injury claim process works:

  • What to do after a car accident: Steps to take following a motor vehicle accident

  • The personal injury claims process: Accident lawsuits involve numerous steps, including gathering evidence and negotiating with insurance companies

  • Do I have a case?: An experienced New York personal injury attorney can help you determine if you have a claim for your injuries

  • Accident FAQ: Frequently asked questions about personal injury claims and accident lawsuits in New York


When you or a loved one is injured in a car or pedestrian accident, because of hospital negligence, or due to nursing home negligence, protect your rights by consulting with an experienced personal injury attorney. To let us fight for you, contact us by telephone at 1-888-484-5529 or through this button.


In addition to the resources already on our website, the attorneys at Trolman, Glaser and Lichtman would like to offer an additional list of resources — these areas of law fall outside of our realm of practice, but we’d like to provide these links for you to use as a starting point should you need them:

  • United States Citizenship and Immigration Services: General information about immigration and citizenship, permanent residence, immigration law, and a library of forms needed for immigration services

  • The Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA), and the Office of Children and Family Services: Information on civil service issues such as housing programs, temporary assistance, child support, adoption, juvenile justice and foster care

  • Mexico Nonprofit Organizations: A directory of Mexican nonprofit organizations and charities

  • The Boys Town National Hotline: A 24-hour crisis, resource and referral line for teens and parents struggling with suicide, depression, school issues, parenting troubles, runaways, relationship problems, physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, chemical dependency, anger and much more

  • Social Security Administration: The site provides information if you need to file for online retirement benefits, apply for disability benefits or request a Social Security card.

  • New York state birth, death, marriage and divorce records: Department of Health files certificates for births and deaths that occur in New York state outside of New York City and for marriage licenses issued in New York state outside of New York City. Also contains divorce records for all of New York state since 1963. The vital records section offers those who qualify certified copies of the certificates associated with these events.

  • Department of Justice Executive Office for Immigration Review: A list of free legal services for immigration courts

  • Lemon Law America: National lemon law resource for buyers of defective automobiles, with lemon law statutes for all 50 states and a directory of lemon laws and tips

  • New York City Family Court: For issues involving children and families such as abused or neglected children, adoption, custody, visitation and domestic violence

  • New York City Civil Court for Small Claims: Offers an inexpensive and easier process for litigants to resolve their legal problems involving cases of small monetary value

  • Mortgage News Daily: Resource for mortgage fraud and identity theft

  • City and State

  • NYS Court Forms

  • Public Citizen

  • Center for Justice and Democracy

  • New York State Bar Association